455 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Glendora, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (7)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (11)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (6)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Charter Oak 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- San Dimas 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Covina 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Azusa 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- La Verne 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Duarte 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- West Covina 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Pomona 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Claremont 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Monrovia 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
Glendora sounds like a fictional Shangri-La in the middle of California -- even the name Glendora sounds fanciful and made-up. Well, the name actually was made up. George D. Whitcomb created the name by combining his wife's name Leadora with the fact that the location was in the glen of the San Gabriel Mountains. This little 23-mile plot of land has been a stereotypically sunny place nestled at the foothills of the mountains where people have escaped L.A., even before it was incorporated as a ci...
"Location, location, location" applies not only to home-buying but to renting as well. Decide first where in the city you want to live and then the style of housing you prefer. Apartment complexes are easy enough to locate online with Google Search. However, if you prefer renting single-family homes, consider engaging a real-estate agent who specializes in leases. She'll hear about any available properties before they make it to the Internet, can negotiate more favorable lease terms, and may be able to turn a house-for-sale into a rental if you really like it. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Glendora offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Glendora offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Glendora. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.