767 Apartments for rent in Glendora, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (12)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (7)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Charter Oak Apartments with Garages (1)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (7)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (9)
- Azusa Apartments with Garages (5)
- La Verne Apartments with Garages (3)
- Duarte Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (10)
- Walnut Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (9)
- Claremont Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Glendora?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Glendora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendora?
Glendora sounds like a fictional Shangri-La in the middle of California -- even the name Glendora sounds fanciful and made-up. Well, the name actually was made up. George D. Whitcomb created the name by combining his wife's name Leadora with the fact that the location was in the glen of the San Gabriel Mountains. This little 23-mile plot of land has been a stereotypically sunny place nestled at the foothills of the mountains where people have escaped L.A., even before it was incorporated as a ci...
"Location, location, location" applies not only to home-buying but to renting as well. Decide first where in the city you want to live and then the style of housing you prefer. Apartment complexes are easy enough to locate online with Google Search. However, if you prefer renting single-family homes, consider engaging a real-estate agent who specializes in leases. She'll hear about any available properties before they make it to the Internet, can negotiate more favorable lease terms, and may be able to turn a house-for-sale into a rental if you really like it. See more
Glendora apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.