112 Condos for rent in Fremont, CA
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (13)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (52)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (90)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (52)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (6)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Finding condos for rent in Fremont is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Fremont may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Fremont that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.