199 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fontana, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fontana (5)
- Fontana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fontana Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Fontana Apartments with Garages (32)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fontana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fontana Apartments with Parking (34)
- Fontana Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fontana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fontana Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Fontana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fontana Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fontana (11)
- Rialto 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Jurupa Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Rancho Cucamonga 3 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Colton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ontario 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Grand Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverside 3 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- San Bernardino 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Eastvale 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Norco 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Once upon a time, Fontana was just one of the smaller (shall we say, less urban?) cities dotting the Inland Empire. Although the city's now grown to nearly 200,000 residents and is on the commuter corridors of the 10, 15 and 210 freeways, somehow the nickname “Fontucky” has stuck. Don't let it deter you, however weird it feels to say, – if you're looking for an affordable alternative to the coastal cities, Fontucky just may fit the bill.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fontana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Fontana provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Fontana. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.