976 Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (30)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (42)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Citrus Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (13)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gold River Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (25)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (17)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (8)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Citrus Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Citrus Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Citrus Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Citrus Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.