117 Apartments for rent in Cathedral City, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cathedral City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (17)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Cathedral City Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Cathedral City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (106)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Pools (72)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Pools (1)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Pools (149)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Pools (7)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Pools (14)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Pools (46)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Pools (16)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (94)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (192)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cathedral City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cathedral City?
Locals prefer to call this place Cat City!
Cathedral City is located in Riverside County, California, sandwiched between Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage. You might be familiar with the Coachella Music Festival, which takes place here in the Coachella Valley every year. It's one of the two biggest cities in the Valley. The name comes from "Cathedral Canyon," which is south of the town. It has a number of golf resorts that keep the city thriving with booming tourism. The population now hovers around 51,200 and continues to grow rapidly. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cathedral City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cathedral City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.