Newer 2bd Two-Story Condo With Secured Building Access - Please review our Rental Qualifications & Video Tour BEFORE calling to request a viewing appointment:
**VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/0sZnuZTPRiE
***VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/ErIZrZurCCw
**RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS: Please scroll to the bottom of the Marketing Description for a summary of the Rental Qualifications, and for the full Rental Qualifications and to print an Application, you can copy/paste this link into your search browser: www.valleymanagementgroupinc.com/Application-for-Tenants
Rent is $3,995. Water & Garbage services included. Deposit is $3,995. One year lease. NO PETS, unless it's a service animal with appropriate documents.
Great 2bd, 2.5ba two-story condo, with approximately 1,280 sqft. The building was built in 2006, and has secured access to the building, covered parking, public guest parking, picnic area, bike storage, and general storage spaces. The unit includes stainless steel appliances, hardwood and carpet floors, granite counter tops, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, and balcony. Appliances include washer, dryer, fridge, stove/oven, and microwave. Each bedroom has a full bathroom in-suite. First floor bedroom has a private balcony. Located in great Downtown Campbell location!
114 S. First St, Campbell, CA 95008.
Please take a drive by the property, and if you'd like an interior tour, contact Valley Management Group at 408-286-4200 for an appointment. A member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
******SUMMARY OF RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS******
*Applications will not be considered complete unless ALL documents & fees are turned in for ALL applicants.
*All persons 18 years of age and older, must submit a Valley Management Group application and will be subject to credit and reference screening.
*The $30 screening fee per application is non-refundable once processed.
*Applicants must be at their current place of employment for at least 6 months, three of your most recent paycheck stubs must be submitted with your application. If you do not have three of your most recent paycheck stubs, submit what you do have plus banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds. Applicants who are self-employed or unemployed must provide banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds. The bank account must be in the applicant’s name. Self-employed applicants must also provide previous year’s income tax return.
*New hires must provide an offer letter from their employer on company letterhead verifying income and employment plus banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds.
*Government issued identification must be presented at time application is submitted.
1. Monthly household income must be legal, verifiable and be paid directly to applicant(s). Income must equal at least two (2) times the monthly rent.
*SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT:
1. Security deposit on the unit is equal to one (1) month’s current rent on the unit and must be paid in its entirety within 24 hours after acceptance. In addition, a pro-rated 1st months’ rent will be due on the day of move in.
1. Each applicant must have positive rental references from prior landlords, (references from family members or friends will not be considered). Negative rental history will result in denial.
2. Applicant must have no prior eviction record, or request from prior landlord to vacate premises for breach of contract.
*CREDIT REQUIREMENTS: All persons 18 and older must fill out an application and be screened for credit acceptance. Acceptance is with the following guidelines.
1. No more than (2) 30 day or (1) 60 day late payment within the last 24 months. All accounts must show positive, current and paid as agreed.
2. No collection accounts, bankruptcies or charge-offs within the last 24 months.
3. At least two (2) open trade accounts in good standing, and paid as agreed, for three (3) months running within the last year.
No Pets Allowed