682 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Campbell, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Campbell (8)
- Campbell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Campbell Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Campbell Apartments with Garages (6)
- Campbell Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Campbell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Campbell Apartments with Parking (16)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (12)
- Campbell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Campbell Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Campbell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Campbell Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Campbell (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Campbell (8)
- Los Gatos 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Monte Sereno 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Santa Clara 1 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Cupertino 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- San Jose 1 Bedroom Apartments (104)
- Sunnyvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Milpitas 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Mountain View 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Palo Alto 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Fremont 1 Bedroom Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Campbell?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Campbell?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Campbell?
"God bless the concrete and the chaos it keeps / This town belongs to me / The wind from the ocean it whistles in trees / This town belongs to me." (-- Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, "Campbell, CA" )See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Campbell offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Campbell, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.