523 Apartments for rent in Antelope, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Antelope (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Antelope (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Antelope (5)
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (7)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Antelope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (9)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (5)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Carmichael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Gold River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Antelope?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Antelope?
"This was shortly before the mishap in 1973. She also told me about Antelope, CA, which was a small community at a crossroad; Grange hall and stuff like that, anywhere rural America. Just sitting there not bothering anyone. Then, BANG! And its topography was severely altered." -- Sgt. Steve Hassna
Located five miles southwest of Roseville and 15 miles northeast of downtown Sacramento, Antelope, CA is known for the number of parks in its borders. This medium-sized town is part of Sacramento County and home to approximately 47,000 people. In the 1970s, the area only had a few homes, a general store, and a post office. It was an area that not many people noticed. Bomb mishap and decades later, modernization happened. Now, Antelope does not just boast of a vibrant community, it has a thriving economy as well. With sunny weather nearly all year round, this part of California features big city conveniences and a small-town atmosphere. Think that’s a good combination for you? Time to get a place to call your own here, then! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Antelope offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Antelope. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Antelope can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.