192 Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anaheim (21)
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (14)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (78)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (110)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (52)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (8)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (117)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (4)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (29)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (26)
- Placentia Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orange Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Brea Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Yorba Linda Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Santa Ana Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tustin Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Habra Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fountain Valley Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westminster Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more