164 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Prescott, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Prescott Accessible Apartments (4)
- Prescott Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Prescott Apartments with Garages (33)
- Prescott Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Prescott Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Prescott Apartments with Parking (57)
- Prescott Apartments with Pools (6)
- Prescott Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Prescott Furnished Apartments (23)
- Prescott Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Prescott Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Williamson Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sedona Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Village of Oak Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- New River Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Anthem Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (99)
- Cave Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Surprise Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Sun City West Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
In the heart of Northern Arizona’s Bradshaw Mountain Range sits the picturesque little city of Prescott. Steeped in Old West history and culture while also boasting the amenities of any ultramodern American city, Prescott plays host to apartments catering to singles and families at a wide variety of income levels. Are you in the market for an unbeatable apartment deal in “Everybody’s Hometown?” Then start scouring the listings here at Apartment List, because we’re pretty gosh darn sure our apartment finder beholds the perfect rental for you! See more
Finding an apartment in Prescott that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.