157 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Prescott, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Prescott (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Prescott (8)
- Prescott Accessible Apartments (4)
- Prescott Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Prescott Apartments with Garages (32)
- Prescott Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Prescott Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Prescott Apartments with Parking (55)
- Prescott Apartments with Pools (6)
- Prescott Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Prescott Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Prescott Furnished Apartments (22)
- Prescott Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Sedona Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Village of Oak Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anthem Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Cave Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Surprise Pet Friendly Apartments (110)
- Sun City West Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Carefree Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Prescott?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Prescott?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Prescott?
In the heart of Northern Arizona’s Bradshaw Mountain Range sits the picturesque little city of Prescott. Steeped in Old West history and culture while also boasting the amenities of any ultramodern American city, Prescott plays host to apartments catering to singles and families at a wide variety of income levels. Are you in the market for an unbeatable apartment deal in “Everybody’s Hometown?” Then start scouring the listings here at Apartment List, because we’re pretty gosh darn sure our apartment finder beholds the perfect rental for you! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Prescott should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Prescott may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Prescott. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.