281 Apartments for Rent in Paradise Valley, AZ with Gyms
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Parking (15)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Pools (30)
- Paradise Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Paradise Valley Furnished Apartments (12)
- Paradise Valley Luxury Apartments (28)
- Paradise Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (383)
- Tempe Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (211)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Mesa Apartments with Gyms (118)
- Chandler Apartments with Gyms (73)
- Carefree Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tolleson Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Paradise Valley?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Paradise Valley?
"When she was just a girl / She expected the world / But it flew away from her reach / So she ran away in her sleep / Dreamed of para- para- paradise / Para- para- paradise / Para- para- paradise" -- From "Paradise" by Coldplay
Few neighborhoods live up to their wildly decadent names but Paradise Valley, located north of Scottsdale, has to be one of the exceptions. With a population of 12,820 (2010 U.S. Census) residents enjoy the proximity of a stunning mountain desert landscape interspersed with towering Saguaro cacti, making you think you might be in the middle of a cowboy film set. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Paradise Valley renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.