This unit is Deposit-FREE with Rhino. Replace your upfront deposit with an affordable insurance alternative. Find out more about Rhino here: https://youtu.be/JDo2aYXwR8s
Wonderful 2nd floor 2 bed, 2 bath condo in Thunderbird Paseo Condominiums! Beautiful wood look flooring flows throughout entire condo. Enter to large living space with sliding door to patio for natural bright light. Kitchen has lot of cabinet space and includes a full black/stainless steel appliance package, and a raised breakfast bar that opens up to the dining area and is simply perfect for entertaining family and friends!
Primary bedroom is a great size and has it's own private bath, dual closets, and ceiling fan with light fixture. Split floor plan has secondardy bedroom across from living area, and shares hall bath with tub/shower combo. In unit laundry with washer and dryer included! This fantastic condo community boasts mature trees, assigned covered parking, heated resort-style pool & spa, beautiful picnic areas, gas barbecues & spacious clubhouse featuring fitness center, entertainment/lounge areas and billiards room. Great location is walking distance to Banner Thunderbird Hospital, and close to shopping, dining, ASU West, and Thunderbird Paseo Park. Put this one on your must see list and get your application started today!
Community offers Pool, Spa, BBQ, and Picnic Areas.
No Pets Please!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: Now
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: December 12, 2022
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
No Pets allowed at this home.
We are a Pet-Friendly Company! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many peoples lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
We regret that we cannot accept the following pet breeds: German Shephard, Belgian Malinois, Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canarias, Chow, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids. The Landlords property insurance denies coverage on claims that involve these breeds.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities, HOA includes water/trash
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: HOA to maintain landscaping
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED:HOA to maintain the pool
AREA INFORMATION: 59th Ave and Thunderbird
GARAGE/PARKING: Assigned Covered Space
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
PROPERTY TYPE: Condominium
YEAR BUILT: 1987
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA Instructions Thunderbird Paseo Condominiums
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: 480-759-4945
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michele / Mrozansky@leaseaz.com 480-712-1216
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to overcome a low credit score on all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.