126 Apartments for rent in Buckeye, AZ with Balconies
- Buckeye Accessible Apartments (2)
- Buckeye Apartments with Garages (53)
- Buckeye Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Buckeye Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Buckeye Apartments with Parking (64)
- Buckeye Apartments with Pools (21)
- Buckeye Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Buckeye Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Buckeye Furnished Apartments (12)
- Buckeye Luxury Apartments (108)
- Buckeye Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Surprise Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Goodyear Apartments with Balconies (73)
- El Mirage Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Youngtown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sun City West Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Tolleson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sun City Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (129)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Buckeye?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Buckeye?
Grab your own little portion of the wild, wild, West by renting an apartment in Buckeye, AZ. It's a true flashback to the days when cowboys reigned supreme and the rugged outback was a familiar scene. And just think, you don't even have to wear spurs (unless you want to).
Home to 50,950 people, Buckeye is a suburb located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and the 17th largest community in Arizona. You might want to pack the sunglasses and the trusty sunhat because it can get very hot in Buckeye. The average temperature for July is a sweltering 97.5°F, while the low for December is 52.4°F. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Buckeye renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.