1,052 Apartments for rent in Mukilteo, WA with Garages
- Mukilteo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mukilteo Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mukilteo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mukilteo Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (13)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Garages (4)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (25)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Mukilteo?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Mukilteo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mukilteo?
Mulkiteo [say it with us, MUCK – eel – TEE – oh] is rumored to mean “good camping ground,” in Snohomish dialect, a reference to the inlet separating Washington State’s Olympic Peninsula from the mainland.
Mukilteo is the undiscovered gem of the Emerald City, exuding a neighborly, beach-town feel yet finds itself a cheeky 30-minute jaunt from Seattle’s watering holes, shopping centers, and restaurants. If waking up to tranquil views of snow-capped mountains and being only a stone's throw from bustling, hip Seattle sounds dreamy, Mukilteo might be a good place to look at renting your next apartment. See more
Mukilteo apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.