59 Apartments in Richland
- Richland Accessible Apartments (10)
- Richland Apartments with Garages (21)
- Richland Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Richland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Richland Apartments with Parking (27)
- Richland Apartments with Pools (19)
- Richland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Richland Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Richland Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- West Richland Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kennewick Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Pasco Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Benton City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Moses Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- College Place Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Walla Walla Apartments with Balconies (13)
- East Wenatchee Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wenatchee Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Richland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Richland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richland?
Richland was first explored by Lewis and Clark in 1805. Then, it was owned entirely by the government during WWII. After that, it was used as a center for nuclear energy research for the Cold War. Finally, Richland was sold back to the residents, and it has become the city it is today -- without war at the center of its activities.
Part of the Tri-cities of Southeastern Washington, Richland rests on the intersection of the Columbia and Yakima rivers. If youre looking for a city jam-packed with hiking trails, water sports, and golf, this is the place! Not only does the area offer historical significance, it also has plenty of ways to enjoy the river, the landscape, and the culture. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Richland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.