457 Apartments for rent in Richland, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richland Accessible Apartments (9)
- Richland Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Richland Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Richland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Richland Apartments with Parking (30)
- Richland Apartments with Pools (15)
- Richland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Richland Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Richland Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- West Richland Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kennewick Apartments with Garages (22)
- Pasco Apartments with Garages (14)
- Benton City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hermiston Apartments with Garages (7)
- Moses Lake Apartments with Garages (10)
- Moses Lake North Apartments with Garages (3)
- College Place Apartments with Garages (3)
- Walla Walla Apartments with Garages (11)
- Terrace Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Richland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Richland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richland?
Richland was first explored by Lewis and Clark in 1805. Then, it was owned entirely by the government during WWII. After that, it was used as a center for nuclear energy research for the Cold War. Finally, Richland was sold back to the residents, and it has become the city it is today -- without war at the center of its activities.
Part of the Tri-cities of Southeastern Washington, Richland rests on the intersection of the Columbia and Yakima rivers. If youre looking for a city jam-packed with hiking trails, water sports, and golf, this is the place! Not only does the area offer historical significance, it also has plenty of ways to enjoy the river, the landscape, and the culture. See more
Richland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.