148 Apartments for Rent in University Place, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in University Place (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in University Place (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in University Place (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in University Place (1)
- University Place Accessible Apartments (2)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (5)
- University Place Apartments with Garages (6)
- University Place Apartments with Gyms (1)
- University Place Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- University Place Apartments with Parking (9)
- University Place Apartments with Pools (1)
- University Place Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- University Place Furnished Apartments (1)
- University Place Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fircrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (117)
- Artondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Parkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- DuPont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Spanaway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in University Place?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in University Place?
How can I find a cheap apartment in University Place?
"The land was not the arctic waste commonly envisioned, but a fertile paradise; Puget Sound, said one rhapsodic report, was 'the Mediterranean of the Northwest.'" (-David Lavender)
Situated right on the shores of Puget Sound, University Place is a small suburban city with a great mix of businesses, homes, and recreational areas. Directly beside Tacoma, Washington, it is easy to move by bus or car from the beaches and parks of UP to the restaurants, shopping malls, and nightclubs of Tacoma. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in University Place offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in University Place. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in University Place can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.