332 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Edmonds, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (12)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Edmonds (1)
- Mountlake Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Shoreline 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lake Forest Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alderwood Manor 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mukilteo 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Stickney 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bothell West 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Martha Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Edmonds provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Edmonds. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.