1,441 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Seven Corners, VA
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Seven Corners Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Garages (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Parking (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Pools (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Seven Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners Furnished Apartments (1)
- Seven Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bailey's Crossroads 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Falls Church 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- West Falls Church 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Arlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (185)
- Lincolnia 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Annandale 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Idylwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pimmit Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alexandria 2 Bedroom Apartments (135)
- Rose Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
In Virginia, the state flower is not really a flower, but the blossom of the dogwood tree. Oddly enough (or perhaps not), the dogwood is also the state tree. Fortunately, it's not the state animal.
Seven Corners, Virginia was once called Fort Buffalo. Why, exactly? No one really knows, but the 'Fort' part was adopted due to the soldiers stationed here during the American Civil War. In the 1950s the remaining fortification was taken down and the name was changed to Seven Corners. The rumor here is that the name Seven Corners came from the roads that all intersect in the very spot that the Fort once stood. This spot is where Interstate 50 was constructed. Oddly enough, it was constructed in such a distinctive shape that the resulting Interstate formed seven angles (corners). Aside from the obvious mind-blowing history of Seven Corners, this area is known for a few other things. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Seven Corners are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Seven Corners near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Seven Corners that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.