233 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Seven Corners, VA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Seven Corners Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Parking (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Pools (4)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Seven Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners Furnished Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Barcroft 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Falls Church 1 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- West Falls Church 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Arlington 1 Bedroom Apartments (151)
- Lincolnia 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Annandale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Idylwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alexandria 1 Bedroom Apartments (104)
- Dunn Loring 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Seven Corners?
In Virginia, the state flower is not really a flower, but the blossom of the dogwood tree. Oddly enough (or perhaps not), the dogwood is also the state tree. Fortunately, it's not the state animal.
Seven Corners, Virginia was once called Fort Buffalo. Why, exactly? No one really knows, but the 'Fort' part was adopted due to the soldiers stationed here during the American Civil War. In the 1950s the remaining fortification was taken down and the name was changed to Seven Corners. The rumor here is that the name Seven Corners came from the roads that all intersect in the very spot that the Fort once stood. This spot is where Interstate 50 was constructed. Oddly enough, it was constructed in such a distinctive shape that the resulting Interstate formed seven angles (corners). Aside from the obvious mind-blowing history of Seven Corners, this area is known for a few other things. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Seven Corners offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Seven Corners, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.