172 Condos for rent in Hybla Valley, VA
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Parking (7)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Hybla Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hybla Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hybla Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Groveton Condos for Rent (1)
- Huntington Condos for Rent (5)
- Kingstowne Condos for Rent (1)
- Alexandria Condos for Rent (24)
- National Harbor Condos for Rent (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Condos for Rent (1)
- Oxon Hill Condos for Rent (2)
- Arlington Condos for Rent (29)
- Seven Corners Condos for Rent (1)
- Annandale Condos for Rent (1)
Although a castle was never built at gracious Hollin Hall in the Hybla Valley of Virginia, it almost had a royal occupant. During World War II, the princess of Norway hoped to flee the hostilities in Europe and purchase the old plantation lands. President Roosevelt personally inspected the land for her but somehow, his assistant, Merle Thorpe, ended up owning the property.
Today's community of Hybla Valley lies in Fairfax County, south of Alexandria, on the south eastern side of Virginia. The beautiful Potomac River flows past rolling hills, meadows and woodlands on the east. Huntley Meadows Park clings to its western side. Little Hunting Creek is to the south. Hybla Valley has tons of green space for you, as well as plenty of options when it comes to shopping and eating. See more
Finding condos for rent in Hybla Valley is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Hybla Valley may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Hybla Valley that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.