1,237 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (23)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (29)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (14)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Reston Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Floris Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Chantilly Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Everyone knows Virginia knows how to party, right? Well, no one knows it better than Fair Oaks. How else would a city keep busy with just a mall down the street?
This Northern Virginia town is home to more than 30,000 residents, most of whom keep their lawns trimmed and tidy and their gardens the same. This is your quintessential Virginian town: quaint but proud houses, vast green lawns and manicured trees. Imagine - the perfect town in which to sing a song and swing around the lamp posts for joy! Just west of Fairfax City, this town has a great balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. Most of the latter element is found at one place: the Fair Oaks Mall. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fair Oaks renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.