397 Apartments for rent in Broadlands, VA with Balconies
- Broadlands Apartments with Garages (7)
- Broadlands Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Broadlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Broadlands Apartments with Parking (7)
- Broadlands Apartments with Pools (3)
- Broadlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Broadlands Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Broadlands Furnished Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Brambleton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ashburn Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Arcola Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leesburg Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Broadlands?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Broadlands?
"Virginia / Lie in all my broken dreams / You pick me up / And you sure make me smile / Virginia / And I would give anything / To come dance around / My memory for awhile" -- Whiskey Myers
Broadlands is a Census Designated Place (CDP) and is a suburban neighborhood of Ashburn. It is part of Loudon County and is located on the northeastern part of the State of Virginia. It has approximately 12,000 residents and has had a population growth of over 15% since 2006. It only has a total area of 3.28 square miles, of which 3.26 square miles is land area and 0.02 square miles is water area. This gives it a high population density - but that just means more friendly neighbors for you to get to know! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Broadlands renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.