152 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Midvale, UT
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (4)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (17)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Midvale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Midvale (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Midvale (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Midvale (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Midvale (1)
- Murray Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- White City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sandy Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Cottonwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Holladay Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- South Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- West Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Midvale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Midvale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Midvale?
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Midvale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Midvale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Midvale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.