310 Studio Apartments for rent in Midvale, UT
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (4)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (18)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (10)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Midvale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Midvale (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Midvale (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Midvale?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Midvale?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Midvale?
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Midvale living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Midvale during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.