1,945 Apartments for rent in Magna, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Magna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Magna Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Magna Apartments with Garages (7)
- Magna Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Magna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Magna Apartments with Parking (10)
- Magna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Magna Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Magna Furnished Apartments (1)
- Magna Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Valley City Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Jordan Apartments with Pools (10)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (43)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (19)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (9)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (7)
- Riverton Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Magna?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Magna?
The town sits in an area originally called "Pleasant Green," later changed to Magna in the mid 20th century. Don't worry, it's still pleasant.
Magna was, like much of Utah, settled by pioneers in the mid 1850s. After establishing the area first as a town called Pleasant Green, Magna became a draw in the 1970s because of affordable real estate prices and nice suburbanization. For a long time Magna was an unincorporated town in Salt Lake County, but it recently became a township, and it boasts its own commercial and economic area including restaurants, grocery stores, shopping and more. Magna is basically a suburb of Salt Lake City, but for cheaper prices than in the city you get the perks of being close to a huge bustling metropolitan area with the ability to go home at night and rest. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Magna means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Magna could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.