120 Apartments for rent in Victoria, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rockport Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Beeville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Taft Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Aransas Pass Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ingleside Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Corpus Christi Apartments with Balconies (142)
- Seguin Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Lockhart Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Geronimo Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Victoria?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Victoria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Victoria?
Welcome to Victoria, a Texas town with a lot of history, a diverse population, and as many residents boast, big city amenities with a small town vibe. Now, let’s get started on your apartment hunt! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Victoria renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.