1,939 Apartments for rent in Selma, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Selma Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (9)
- Selma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Selma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Selma Apartments with Parking (10)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Selma Furnished Apartments (1)
- Selma Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Universal City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Schertz Apartments with Pools (8)
- Converse Apartments with Pools (5)
- Windcrest Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cibolo Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hollywood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bulverde Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Selma?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Selma?
" I'm just out of Austin bound for San Antone/ With the radio blastin' and the bird dog on/ There's a speed trap up ahead in Selma Town/ But no local yokel gonna shut me down" - Steve Earle
The city of Selma is located in central Texas and considered to be a part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is only 16 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, just as you cross Cibolo Creek on I-35. First settled in 1847, Selma has been little more than a speed trap for Texans traveling from San Antonio to Austin during the latter part of the 20th century. However, it has finally begun to grow and prosper from an economic standpoint, as opposed to earning its keep on money from those who drive too fast. Economically speaking, the horse track, Retama Park is a huge boon for Selma. Open daily for simulcast events, the live track is open every summer from June through August for the best horse racing Texas has to offer! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Selma means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Selma could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.