620 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Seguin, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Seguin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Seguin Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Seguin Apartments with Garages (30)
- Seguin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Seguin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Seguin Apartments with Parking (34)
- Seguin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Seguin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Seguin Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Geronimo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Braunfels Dog Friendly Apartments (115)
- Cibolo Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Schertz Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Universal City Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Selma Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Converse Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lockhart Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Welcome to Seguin, Texas! With a population of a little over 25,000, this small, southeastern Texas town has a slow, family-friendly vibe. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams. See more
Finding an apartment in Seguin that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.