76 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Odessa, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Odessa (15)
- Odessa Accessible Apartments (8)
- Odessa Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Odessa Apartments with Garages (21)
- Odessa Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Odessa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Odessa Apartments with Parking (39)
- Odessa Apartments with Pools (23)
- Odessa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Odessa Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Odessa Furnished Apartments (6)
- Odessa Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Odessa (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Odessa?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Odessa?
How expensive are studio apartments in Odessa?
Welcome to Odessa, Texas. Known for clear skies and an amazing sunset, Odessa is home to a vibrant arts culture, and well-kept city parks.
Odessa is a dynamic city with a different kind of adventure around each corner (and a perfect four season climate). Whether you want to visit the theatre (a replica of the Shakespearean Globe theatre exists here), waste the day away in one of the city’s Open Spaces or admire the odd yet creative aspects of the city (Stonehenge replica, second largest meteor crater in history), Odessa is the place to be. We reckon you’ll love living here, so let’s get you situated in an apartment of your own! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Odessa are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Odessa near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Odessa that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.