4,641 Apartments for rent in North Richland Hills, TX with Hardwood Floors
- North Richland Hills Accessible Apartments (10)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (14)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Gyms (13)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Parking (15)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Pools (16)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- North Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- North Richland Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Richland Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Hurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Haltom City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Keller Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bedford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Southlake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Euless Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Saginaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (146)
- Roanoke Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in North Richland Hills?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in North Richland Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Richland Hills?
Contrary to the name, there aren't really any hills in North Richland Hills to speak of. Nobody knows for sure how they came up with the name of the town, actually.
This suburb in the fast-growing Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is actually the third largest city in Tarrant County on the Fort Worth side. Locals call this popular town NRH for short. How popular is it? Well, the population is really exploding, having grown by 15% between 2000 and 2012 alone. There's a lot to like about living in NRH, from safe streets, lots of green space and all the businesses you'd ever need. It's also conveniently located next to the popular "Mid-Cities" area that includes Hurst, Euless and Bedford.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Richland Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for North Richland Hills renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.