468 Apartments for rent in Lubbock, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lubbock Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lubbock Apartments with Garages (553)
- Lubbock Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lubbock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (88)
- Lubbock Apartments with Parking (679)
- Lubbock Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lubbock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Lubbock Dog Friendly Apartments (598)
- Lubbock Furnished Apartments (16)
- Lubbock Luxury Apartments (768)
- Lubbock Pet Friendly Apartments (600)
- Wolfforth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Shallowater Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Canyon Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Texico Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Midland Apartments with Balconies (93)
- Clovis Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Amarillo Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Odessa Apartments with Balconies (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lubbock?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lubbock?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lubbock?
Whether you're relocating to Lubbock to escape the rat race, to take advantage of the (relatively) low unemployment rate or you just happen to crave wind in your hair and dust in your teeth, this town offers a Texas-sized array of rentals to suit nearly any budget and lifestyle. From high-density collegiate “ant farms” to Downtown's chic (Yeah, we said it – chic) warehouse loft conversions to, well, dirt-yard duplexes – you name it, Lubbock's got it. Sure, the town itself may be the brunt of many a joke, but look on the bright side: where else can you watch your dog run away for three days? See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lubbock renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.