1,044 Apartments for rent in Lubbock, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lubbock Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lubbock Apartments with Balconies (156)
- Lubbock Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lubbock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (88)
- Lubbock Apartments with Parking (679)
- Lubbock Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lubbock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Lubbock Dog Friendly Apartments (598)
- Lubbock Furnished Apartments (16)
- Lubbock Luxury Apartments (768)
- Lubbock Pet Friendly Apartments (600)
- Wolfforth Apartments with Garages (15)
- Shallowater Apartments with Garages (3)
- Idalou Apartments with Garages (1)
- Big Spring Apartments with Garages (5)
- Andrews Apartments with Garages (6)
- Canyon Apartments with Garages (10)
- Texico Apartments with Garages (1)
- Midland Apartments with Garages (87)
- Clovis Apartments with Garages (17)
- Amarillo Apartments with Garages (119)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lubbock?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lubbock?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lubbock?
Whether you're relocating to Lubbock to escape the rat race, to take advantage of the (relatively) low unemployment rate or you just happen to crave wind in your hair and dust in your teeth, this town offers a Texas-sized array of rentals to suit nearly any budget and lifestyle. From high-density collegiate “ant farms” to Downtown's chic (Yeah, we said it – chic) warehouse loft conversions to, well, dirt-yard duplexes – you name it, Lubbock's got it. Sure, the town itself may be the brunt of many a joke, but look on the bright side: where else can you watch your dog run away for three days? See more
Lubbock apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.