1,807 Furnished Apartments for rent in Irving, TX
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Irving (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Irving (4)
- Irving Accessible Apartments (40)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (39)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (71)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Irving Apartments with Parking (75)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (75)
- Irving Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Irving Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
- Coppell Furnished Apartments (1)
- Farmers Branch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Addison Furnished Apartments (4)
- Grand Prairie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dallas Furnished Apartments (42)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (3)
- North Richland Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Richardson Furnished Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Irving?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Irving?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Irving?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Furnished apartments in Irving can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Irving as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.