272 Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Garages (44)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Parking (48)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Copperas Cove Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Copperas Cove Luxury Apartments (68)
- Copperas Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Killeen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Belton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Georgetown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Temple Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Leander Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Round Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Copperas Cove?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Copperas Cove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Copperas Cove?
With a history that dates back to 4,000 B.C., when buffalo hunters inhabited the area, Copperas Cove, Texas, has a rich history as a railway center and a cotton manufacturer. Today, Copperas Cove provides pivotal services for soldiers stationed at nearby Fort Hood, as well as for their families.
When you see downtown Copperas Cove, you'll feel as if you were transported right back into a 1950s movie, complete with James Dean, Stetson hats and Bel Air convertibles. Perhaps it's fitting that Copperas Cove is located right in the heart of central Texas. The town seems to encapsulate the best, most intriguing aspects of the region, both in appearance and in spirit. With a population of 33,374 (2012 Census), Copperas Cove is part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood metropolitan area, but it manages to maintain its own unique identity. Known to locals as "Cove," its history as an inhabited area dates back to 4,000 B.C., when nomadic tribes of buffalo hunters are known to have lived on the land. Today, Copperas Cove is a thriving small city that has everything you'd want in an urban-styled suburb, including a great public transportation system and a Wal-Mart Supercenter. With Fort Hood only about 12 minutes away, Copperas Cove is also an important service provider for those stationed and employed at the base. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Copperas Cove renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.