508 Apartments for rent in Cedar Park, TX under $1,300
- Cedar Park Accessible Apartments (11)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Garages (28)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Parking (33)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Pools (23)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Cedar Park Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Cedar Park Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cedar Park Luxury Apartments (51)
- Cedar Park Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Cedar Park?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Cedar Park?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Cedar Park?
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,300 in Cedar Park is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,300 in Cedar Park in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,300 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.