246 Apartments for rent in Allen, TX with Gyms
- Allen Accessible Apartments (12)
- Allen Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (12)
- Allen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Allen Apartments with Parking (16)
- Allen Apartments with Pools (15)
- Allen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Allen Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Allen Furnished Apartments (1)
- Allen Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (1)
- McKinney Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Plano Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Richardson Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Sachse Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wylie Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Princeton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Prosper Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Allen?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Allen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Allen?
"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you. If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther
Society in Allen, Texas, is about three things: football, shopping and eating. Although the Dallas suburb has plenty of that blustery western spirit that all Texans are known for, it's moving forward and embracing a life on its own terms, which includes eco-conscious neighborhoods and high-quality cuisine. Sure, there are as many trees as money can irrigate and an emphasis on "wholesomeness," but Money and Forbes magazines routinely rate it near the top for best places to live, and even the most strident anti-Texan can find something to love about this welcoming city. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Allen renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.