225 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Alamo Heights, TX
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alamo Heights (1)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Parking (7)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alamo Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Alamo Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Alamo Heights (2)
- San Antonio 3 Bedroom Apartments (622)
- Castle Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Leon Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Live Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Converse 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Universal City 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Selma 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Timberwood Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Schertz 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Cibolo 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
The land where the city of Alamo Heights is now located was originally auctioned off by the city of San Antonio in 1836 as a way to fund infrastructural improvements. In the early 1920s, San Antonio made every effort to annex the Heights, but instead, it became an independent municipality in 1922.
Alamo Heights is an incorporated city, surrounded by San Antonio, the seventh largest city in the US, located in Bexar County, Texas. The city is bordered by Fort Sam Houston and Brackenridge Park to the south, Olmos Park Basin to the west, Lincoln Heights to the north, and Terrell Hills to the east. It's situated some five miles south of downtown San Antonio, while San Antonio International Airport is only about three miles distant. There are approximately 7,000 inhabitants residing in Alamo Heights, which has an area of around five square miles in all. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Alamo Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Alamo Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.