1,598 Apartments for rent in Smyrna, TN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (7)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- La Vergne Apartments with Parking (5)
- Nolensville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Parking (74)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Parking (13)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (10)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Parking (18)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (478)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Smyrna?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Smyrna?
"Never got too much done but livin' sure was fun in Tennessee. / A homesick feeling possesses me. I won't be the same till I'm back there again. / I won't ever be at ease till I feel that southern breeze in Tennessee." (-Waylon Jennings, "Tennessee")
If dreams of becoming a big country star draw you to this small 'burb southeast of Nashville, you won't be disappointed by the country vibe here -- but your chances of running into Keith Urban at Kroger or Brad Paisley at The Coffee Beanery are slim to none. This is the place you move before you make it big. Later, you can chat with Keith about your humble beginnings, and how living in a simple family town kept you from becoming a diva. Most residents here don't make their money on Music Row, however, even though it's very much considered part of Metro Nashville -- you can get to a trendy Gulch eatery or Demonbreun Street bar in about 20 minutes. Equally popular with retirees and families, Smyrna began as a farming community. Sewart Air Force Base turned it into a military town in the 1940s-1960s, and when the base closed, the town began its several-decades transformation into a plant town with Square D and Nissan remaining major employers. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Smyrna apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.