125 Apartments for Rent in Brentwood, TN with Parking
- Brentwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brentwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (38)
- Nolensville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (429)
- La Vergne Apartments with Parking (8)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Parking (3)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (10)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Parking (17)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Parking (7)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Parking (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Brentwood?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Brentwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brentwood?
As far as I can see is Nashville skyline / underneath it all, you yourself are free / floating high above the Nashville skyline." (-- Dishwalla, "Nashville")
You can feel free as a bird above the Tennessee sky in Brentwood, an suburb just south of Nashville. With a population quickly nearing 40,000, the Williamson County burg is a town in and of its own rights at this point, and the Nashville skyline is not too far away. Brentwood is the spot where local professional athletes for the Predators and Titans make their homes. It is next door to most of the country stars and a few actors and models as well. Who needs Hollywood? Maybe you'll end up neighbors with Little Jimmy Dickens or supermodel Niki Taylor. Not likely, unless you're willing to spend a few mil on your home. You will, however, see them shopping for groceries at Kroger or buying a throw pillow at Target. It'll happen. When it does, though, make like a local and act like they're just regular folk and ignore them. Never ask for their autograph. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Brentwood apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.