1,764 Accessible Apartments for rent in North Charleston, SC
- North Charleston Apartments with Balconies (47)
- North Charleston Apartments with Garages (22)
- North Charleston Apartments with Gyms (22)
- North Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- North Charleston Apartments with Parking (51)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (33)
- North Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- North Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- North Charleston Furnished Apartments (6)
- North Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in North Charleston?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in North Charleston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Charleston?
Having trouble with Craigslist Charleston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Also known as North Chas, North Chuck, and other nicknames. For the low country, coastal South Carolina region, North Charleston is a new metropolitan area with a lot of affordable housing in town. So let's get started on your apartment hunt! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in North Charleston with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in North Charleston. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.