298 Apartments for rent in Bluffton, SC with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bluffton (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bluffton (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bluffton (2)
- Bluffton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bluffton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bluffton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bluffton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bluffton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Bluffton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bluffton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bluffton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bluffton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hardeeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ridgeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Rincon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pooler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hinesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bluffton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bluffton?
"I'm ridin down I-85 bouncin dirty / Oh that Carolina blue candy paint is purrty / I mean I'm the greatest out here spittin rap / N.O.M.B. was the first to put this city on the map." -- "Carolina Pride" by N.O.M.B.
According to that latest census in 2010, the population of Bluffton, SC, is now 12,530, and who knows how much that's going to continue to grow by over the coming decade. The city itself is found in Beaufort County, and is known as the last real coastal village in the South, with lovely natural views of the May River and an eclectic Old Town district. Right on the Atlantic coast, the city is reachable by Route 278 coming off Interstate 95 heading south. The larger city of Savannah is within commuting distance to the south, while the settlements of Hardeeville and Ridgeland are also reachable via a short drive to the west and north. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bluffton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bluffton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bluffton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.