104 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bluffton, SC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bluffton (7)
- Bluffton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bluffton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Bluffton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bluffton Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bluffton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bluffton Apartments with Parking (13)
- Bluffton Apartments with Pools (14)
- Bluffton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bluffton Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bluffton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bluffton Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bluffton (7)
- Hardeeville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hilton Head Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Thunderbolt 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ridgeland 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Port Royal 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Garden City 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Burton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Savannah 3 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Rincon 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
"I'm ridin down I-85 bouncin dirty / Oh that Carolina blue candy paint is purrty / I mean I'm the greatest out here spittin rap / N.O.M.B. was the first to put this city on the map." -- "Carolina Pride" by N.O.M.B.
According to that latest census in 2010, the population of Bluffton, SC, is now 12,530, and who knows how much that's going to continue to grow by over the coming decade. The city itself is found in Beaufort County, and is known as the last real coastal village in the South, with lovely natural views of the May River and an eclectic Old Town district. Right on the Atlantic coast, the city is reachable by Route 278 coming off Interstate 95 heading south. The larger city of Savannah is within commuting distance to the south, while the settlements of Hardeeville and Ridgeland are also reachable via a short drive to the west and north. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Bluffton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Bluffton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.