90 Apartments for rent in Newport, RI with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (89)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (16)
- Newport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (83)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Newport Furnished Apartments (56)
- Newport Luxury Apartments (26)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Newport East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Melville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Warwick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- East Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fall River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cranston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Central Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- New Bedford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Newport?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Newport?
Greetings and salutations, Newport, Rhode Island apartment hunters, and welcome to apartmentlist.com, the virtual headquarters for all your leasing needs! An eclectic, Colonial-style maritime community bristling with excitement and culture, Newport is a popular living locale for singles, yuppies, hippies, families, naval professionals (at the famed Naval Station Newport), and college students alike. Known as the “Queen of Summer Resorts,” the city is also one of the Eastern Seaboard’s most popul...
With renters outnumbering homeowners by more than 12 percent, it should come as no surprise that apartments, townhomes, and condos are available in all shapes and sizes. Looking for a budget-friendly studio apartment or one bedroom unit in Newport? A handful are available and come equipped with washer and dryer hookups, renovated interiors, and patios, as well as offer easy access to historic downtown Newport. Luckily, you’ll also find a variety of lavish townhomes, lofts, and senior residences with a views of the marina.
Because so many renters in Newport are seasonal residents, arriving in late spring and staying through summer only, rentals are much easier to come by during the non-peak (non-summertime) season. If, like many seasonal residents, you’re looking for a short-term lease, we recommend beginning your search no later than January of February, to make sure you have the pick of the apartment litter.
A hotbed of culture, nightlife, beachfront activity, and Colonial Americana, Newport is a city sporting a wide range of entertainment options. Factor in a bustling local economy, a diverse population, and some of the most eye-appealing rentals you’ll find in Rhode Island, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Newport! So why delay? Start clicking away, and best of luck! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Newport renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.