109 Furnished Apartments for rent in Newport, RI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Newport (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newport (29)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newport (16)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (114)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (18)
- Newport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (84)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (5)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (109)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Newport Furnished Luxury Apartments (8)
- Newport Luxury Apartments (38)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Newport East Furnished Apartments (19)
- Narragansett Pier Furnished Apartments (1)
- Warwick Furnished Apartments (3)
- Charlestown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Providence Furnished Apartments (15)
- Westerly Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mystic Furnished Apartments (2)
- Walpole Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brockton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Newport?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Newport?
Greetings and salutations, Newport, Rhode Island apartment hunters, and welcome to apartmentlist.com, the virtual headquarters for all your leasing needs! An eclectic, Colonial-style maritime community bristling with excitement and culture, Newport is a popular living locale for singles, yuppies, hippies, families, naval professionals (at the famed Naval Station Newport), and college students alike. Known as the “Queen of Summer Resorts,” the city is also one of the Eastern Seaboard’s most popul...
With renters outnumbering homeowners by more than 12 percent, it should come as no surprise that apartments, townhomes, and condos are available in all shapes and sizes. Looking for a budget-friendly studio apartment or one bedroom unit in Newport? A handful are available and come equipped with washer and dryer hookups, renovated interiors, and patios, as well as offer easy access to historic downtown Newport. Luckily, you’ll also find a variety of lavish townhomes, lofts, and senior residences with a views of the marina.
Because so many renters in Newport are seasonal residents, arriving in late spring and staying through summer only, rentals are much easier to come by during the non-peak (non-summertime) season. If, like many seasonal residents, you’re looking for a short-term lease, we recommend beginning your search no later than January of February, to make sure you have the pick of the apartment litter.
A hotbed of culture, nightlife, beachfront activity, and Colonial Americana, Newport is a city sporting a wide range of entertainment options. Factor in a bustling local economy, a diverse population, and some of the most eye-appealing rentals you’ll find in Rhode Island, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Newport! So why delay? Start clicking away, and best of luck! See more
Furnished apartments in Newport can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Newport as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.