123 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Cherry Hill Mall, NJ
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Parking (5)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cherry Hill Mall Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Merchantville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Short-term Apartments (2)
- Ramblewood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Greentree Short-term Apartments (1)
- Collingswood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Short-term Apartments (1)
- Audubon Short-term Apartments (1)
- Haddon Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Barrington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Marlton Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Cherry Hill Mall?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Cherry Hill Mall?
Do you live in a mall? Cherry Hill Mall is actually a census-designated place (CDP), not an actual city.
Cherry Hill Mall, NJ boasted a population of 14,171 residents in the 2010 US Census Bureau. Located in populous Camden County -- a well-established member of the huge Philadelphia, PA/Camden, NJ/ Wilmington, DE tri-city megalopolis -- the Cherry Hill Mall district is blessed with a high concentration of retail shopping and dining amenities (who'd have thought?). Besides the landmark mall itself, standalone shopping plazas, typical big-box brand stores and hotel lodging can be found at the major road artery confluence of Route 70, Haddonfield Road and Route 38. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Cherry Hill Mall takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.