454 Apartments for rent in Marlton, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marlton Accessible Apartments (5)
- Marlton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Marlton Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Marlton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Marlton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Marlton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Marlton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Marlton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Marlton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marlton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ramblewood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Springdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kingston Estates Apartments with Garages (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ashland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Garages (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Garages (3)
- Audubon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Marlton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Marlton?
Talk about English roots: Originally known as "Evesham," Marlton is one of the oldest communities in the New World and was named after an Old World English village just outside of Shakespeare's home, Stratford-upon-Avon, back in 1688.
Marlton may be an unofficial town in New Jersey, but it has a lot of character as its own community. Marlton has a rich history that has its own tale to tell and legacy to carry. Currently home to a little over 10,000 people, this town is a part of the Evesham Township of New Jersey in Burlington County, one of the largest counties in the state. As one of the original 13 townships of Burlington, Marlton is actually a community in southeastern New Jersey that has not yet been incorporated by the state. Living under the radar for the win, Marlton style! This little hidden gem was founded by a couple of young poor immigrant farmers in 1676. Now if that isn't old school, what is? See more
Marlton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.