1,745 Apartments for rent in King of Prussia, PA with Garages
- King of Prussia Accessible Apartments (7)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Balconies (14)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Gyms (10)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Parking (14)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Pools (10)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- King of Prussia Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- King of Prussia Furnished Apartments (5)
- King of Prussia Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Devon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Eagleville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chesterbrook Apartments with Garages (4)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Garages (3)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Garages (2)
- Haverford College Apartments with Garages (2)
- Collegeville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Paoli Apartments with Garages (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in King of Prussia?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in King of Prussia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in King of Prussia?
King of Prussia wasn't actually named after any royalty in Prussia. Instead, it was** **named after the King of Prussia Inn, a local tavern in the 18th century...which was named after Prussian royalty.
King of Prussia, PA was named after a bar. That’s right – the entire town is based around a local tavern, which was built by Welsh Quakers in 1719. The Tavern had an inn as well, and George Washington once stayed there in 1777. The inn was eventually forced to move when Route 202 was built, however, the inn was preserved and eventually relocated and reopened in 2002. King of Prussia is maybe the most bustling suburb of nearby big city Pennsylvania. It was once described as adhering to the “edge city” phenomenon – that the heart of the development in a metropolitan area is not at the center of the city but in a suburb – in this case, not downtown Philly buy King of Prussia. See more
King of Prussia apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.